Monday 23 June 2014

Mojo Challenge - Week Ten - Fashion & Beads

"Create a piece of jewelry inspired by your favorite clothing catalog or online store."
 
This entire weekly challenge has been fun and challenging. I have found it difficult to keep up but I do intend to finish all 12 weeks. (Just 2 more to go.)


This pendant speaks to my love of metal as well as very simple pendants. Simple hammered disks with just a hint of torch fired patina left, waxed to stop any further change in patina, connected with a small jump ring. I would wear this pendant with architectural pieces of clothing. Maybe black? or something strapless where this would lay against your skin. Some of my favourite clothing designers include Eileen Fisher, Kaliyana, or maybe eskandar. They all have a similar esthetic which I love. I enjoy the mix of metal and leather cord. Polished but still with a tribal hint. I like to call this style URBAN TRIBAL.

Thanks for visiting. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment